Documents and photos related to sicklefin redhorse conservation.
About the sicklefin redhorse
Sicklefin redhorse working group
- Media release – Endangered Species Act protection not warranted for sicklefin redhorse (pdf, 118 KB)
- Media release – Signing of Sicklefin Redhorse Candidate Conservation Agreement (pdf, 25 KB)
- 2018 work on the Hiwasee and Oconaluftee rivers
- 2016 work on the Little Tennessee River
- 2016 Candidate Conservation Agreement signing
- 2014 fish weir re-enactment and sicklefin release, Tuckasegee River
- 2014 work on the Little Tennessee and Tuckasegee rivers
- 2007 work on the Little Tennessee River
- 2019 – Monitoring Sicklefin Redhorse in Brasstown Creek, Georgia (pdf, 6.9 MB)
- 2019 – Summary of N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission Sicklefin Redhorse Sampling (pdf, 3.2 MB)
- 2019 – Sicklefin Redhorse Survival in the Little Tennessee River Basin (pdf, 881 KB)
- 2018 – Monitoring Sicklefin Redhorse in Brasstown Creek, Georgia (pdf, 7.5 MB)
- Sickelfin redhorse work on the Oconoluftee, May, 2018 by Conservation Fisheries, Inc.